POLYTACK for Crop Protection & Pest Control Adhesives
Features & Properties
KEMAT POLYTACK product series are high viscous materials formulated with KEMAT proprietary technology and its vast range of polybutenes and polyisobutenes as raw materials.
Its unique properties make POLYTACK an excellent choice as the backbone raw material for Crop Protection and Pest Control Adhesives.
POLYTACK is a highly stable non-reactive tacky formulation with multiple features :
- Electrical non-conductive
- Heat resistant
- Strong adhesion
- Low moisture content
- Strong water and gas barrier properties
- Amorphous structure
- Permanent flexibility even at very low temperatures
- Compatible and miscible with a broad range of other elastomers, tackifiers and fillers.
The KEMAT POLYBUT low molecular weight polybutenes and POLYBOL medium and high molecular weight polyisobutenes have unique properties which play a key role in any adhesive formulation, PSA, HMA and HMPSA.
The POLYBUTTM product series will provide medium cohesion, good adhesion, good wetting.
The POLYBOLTM product series is chosen for its good cohesion, medium adhesion.
By combining POLYBUTTM and POLYBOLTM you can fine tune your adhesive and give it the desired tack, adhesion, cohesion and viscosity.
End User Applications
End applications for POLYTACK include:
- Crop Protection: Apply POLYTACK as an adhesive paint on the trunks of fruit bearing trees for capturing small crawling organisms
- Pest control: Apply POLYTACK to pasteboards to capture flies and mosquitoes
- Also suitable as a sealant in specific industrial applications, e.g. dry cell sealants